Work in progress:
Sonata n.2, per piano solo
Cantata per Tenore
Choir (SATB) “The Song from Love’s Labour’s Lost
The Awakening (per Harp solo)
Piano Trio – Easy as a morning sunrise
Phoenix – for two Violins
- Soundtrack “Atella”- Short Movie (commissioned by OnStage-Video Produzioni)
- Stabat Mater (For soloists, mixed choir and great orchestra) 1st Prize at International Composition Competition, womeninmusic.rs (2015)
- Upwards, the light (For Choir a Cappella) (it will be performed by Komvest-Kammerkor, Dk in 2016)
- Soundtrack Il Naturalista, Finalist at Lavagnino International Composition Competition
- Soundtrack of the Movie Assolo (Ischia Global Fest 2014), broadcasted in Italian cinemas and (in DVD) in U.S.A. By Explorer Enterteinments
- Ba-rockin’ The Vocals (For Mixed Choir and Jazz Trio)
- Rti Sigla (Theme) (composed for Lavagnino International Prize competition)
- 7 Perspectives, (for flute, clarinet, Vibraph, Piano, Violin, Cello) Published by Ed. Sconfinarte, IT
- Life is Beautiful – Album (ClapoMusic-Edel) Broadcasted regularly by Radio Swiss
- Soundtrack of the short-movie “Sposi”, presented at Calitri Sponz Fest
- Concerto Dorico for Piano and Orchestra (Published by Edizioni. Sconfinarte, It) dedicated to Giuseppe Devastato
- Ba-rockin’ the Harpsichord (Bellman Edition, Germany) finalist at xxi Harpsichordists
- Evening Sun, CD in Piano Solo (Clapo-music/Marechiaro Edizioni Musicali)
- Sonata, per Piano solo, Broadcasting by Vatican Radio.
- Soundtrack for the Short-movie Vincere due volte (commissioned by Fondazione Quattrostelle)
- Music Babel – Album – (Commissioned by Association Auralbas)
- Mother Earth (For children choir a cappella)
- Soundtrack La Discesa (Presented at Mitreo Film Festival)
- Ischia, Poema Sinfonico (for String Orchestra) Unpublished.
- Soundtrack Short-movie, Solidamore (broadcasted on La3 (Sky) tv-channel)
- Frammenti, Chamber music (Published by Ed. Sconfinarte, Italy), Performed by Ensemble Bios, directed by Andrea Vitiello at Prato (Italy)
- O’Munaciello (for Choir and Piano Accompaniment) Performed at Teatro Immacolata, Napoli
- Music for theatrical Piece, Tra I vicoli di Napoli by R.Di Meo, performed in Neaples at Theatre SanNazaro, Theatre Bolìvar, Theatre SanFerdinando, Sesto Campano (Isernia) -Italy
Adagio con Espressione – Album – (not published and no more available)
- Premio Scugnizzo, awarded from Associazione Culturale Agorà-Arte, Neaples.
Sphere, for Chamber Orchestra, Unpublished
- Music for theatre: “Sante Madonne e malefemmene” (by A.Palumbo, Newton and Compton) performed at Theatre Palazzo Zapata (Naples) by Wally Pituello, Massimo Masiello. Claudio Passilongo.
- Music for Theatrical Pièce “E cche famiglia” (by R.DiMeo), performed at Theatre SanNazaro, Naples, Italy
- Canon for String Quartet, performed by Quartetto del Teatro di San Carlo, Napoli at Duomo di Amalfi.
A Christmas Landscape, for string quartet and jazz trio, performed at Portici, Villa Bruno (Napoli).
– Luna di Seta – CD – (Published by Polo Sud)
- Boulevard MontParnasse, Piano Solo, Performed at Nick La Rocca Jazz Festival
- Music for Theatrical piece Luna di Seta, performed at Teatro Comunale di Scisciano (Naples), and at Teatro Big Maxy Cinema, Aversa (Italy).
- Sensualidad, (trio) performed at Marechiaro Festival, Neaples.
1992 – 2004
- 101 March (Chamber Orchestra) commissioned by AICS, Campania, Italy
- More than 100 songs.